The Photolab assists the members of the institute through the creation and processing of presentation material and graphics. Professional aid is provided for questions regarding the (photo)graphical realization of scientific projects.
- maximum size: 111 cm width
- paper: presentation matte paper Epson
- printer: Epson Stylus Pro 9800
High quality print
- maximum size: A2
- paper: enhanced matte paper Epson oder Epson gloss photo paper
- printer: Epson Stylus Pro 4880
High quality photo print
- maximum size: A3
- paper: photo glossy paper
- printer: Fuji Digital Image Printer Pictrography 4000
Digital imaging service
Photo and picture processing with Photoshop and Illustrator, low key video processing with Adobe Premiere.
Personal and group photographs, documentation and technically specialized photography.